Organic Pure Argan Oil
Extracted from the kernels of argan nuts, this oil helps slow the skin ageing process with its potent levels of Vitamin E and other antioxidant fatty acids including Omega 3 and Omega 9. Organic argan nuts are hand harvested and cold pressed to capture nutrients and leave skin luminous.
Out of stock
Pure Argan Oil
Soothing anti-ageing treatment oil for luminous skin
Extracted from kernels of Argan nuts, this oil is an absolute wonder. It is renowned for helping to slow the skin aging process thanks to its potent levels of vitamin E as well other antioxidant fatty acids including Omega 3, and Omega 9. The organic argan nuts are hand-harvested and cold-pressed to capture all these nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins. The result is a moisturising oil packed with nutrition that is sure to leave your skin luminous.
Suitable for all skin types particularly ideal for dry and ageing complexions
100% argan oil (certified organic)
Organic Argan Oil Benefits
– Promotes firmer skin and helps to reduce signs of ageing
– A powerful natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
– Naturally rich in omega-6, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and acne
– Vitamin E serves as a strong antioxidant
Why you will fall in love.
- A multi-tasking skincare agent used to treat mild skin conditions and deeply hydrate
- Leaves your skin feeling firmer yet soft to touch
- Animal cruelty-free
- Recyclable jar
How to Use
– Apply a small amount the size of a 50p coin to clean, dry skin
– Using fingertips or a jade roller, massage argan oil using circular motions
– Apply before bed-time to allow the oil to penetrate skin overnight
“This is an intensely healing and treatment oil. It is considered ‘dry’, meaning it can be used much the same way as a serum, and the skin will absorb it quickly. By all means use it under your make-up. For best complexion results and maximised benefits, pair it with our Franchine Young Wonder Balm as a moisturiser. That said, don’t limit this golden liquid to your skin alone. It can be massaged into nails and hair to nourish and help restore strength.”