Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BelleOrganics Ltd prior written consent.
We hope you are delighted with your order, but if you are not satisfied, you have the right to cancel the contract with us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. Please contact us at info@franchinyoungireland for an RA number (Returns Authorisation Number), Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Unfortunately returned items not accompanied by a RA number will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
Please post the parcel back to us within 14 days of receiving your goods, and clearly mark returned packages as ‘Returned Goods’ – this helps to speed up the returns process and avoid unnecessary customs charges. Your items must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received them. We ask that you return items in their original packaging, where this is not possible, the packaging you use must be fit for purpose.
Provided the goods are received according to this procedure, we will reimburse the cost of the goods within 30 days of receiving your returned goods.
Where applicable product seals should not be removed. We will not accept return of goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such cases, you will be notified by e-mail that no refund will be made available to you and it will be your responsibility to arrange the return of the goods to you within 30 days of our e-mail regarding lack of refund. The only exception to this is in the case of incorrectly supplied or faulty goods, where your statutory rights apply.
Returned goods will be exchanged or refunded to your original method of payment (minus the delivery cost and any other relevant costs incurred).
Any item returned outside the 14 days, not in its original condition – damaged, soiled, altered, without original seal in place, etc – will not be accepted, cannot be refunded / exchanged.
Please send all return goods using registered postage or a courier service and retain a proof of postage / tracking, as the goods remain your responsibility until received at Franchine Young Ireland. Unless your order has been incorrectly supplied or the goods are faulty (although we will check them before we ship to save you this inconvenience), you are liable for the costs incurred for return postage.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.